For most of our clients, River Dental Consulting becomes a seamless part of your day to day operations by setting up our hardware in your system and configuring your software for remote access. We will also train your staff on how to use our system. In this way we can act as a hands on liaison between your patient and their insurance carriers.
We facilitate all billing and processing of insurance checks, manage all outstanding insurance claims and patient self pay or co-pay balances. Unlike other services, we will interface directly with your clients. We can customize a package to meet your practice’s unique needs.
Our Menu of Services:
- Processing of insurance checks
- Managing the outstanding insurance claim reports, as well as, patient outstanding balances
- Payment processing
- Accounts receivable and claim denial management
- Responding to Patient requests of information related to billing (i.e. statements,etc.)
- Patient account review and calls
- Statement generation
- Submission of electronic claims
- Follow up on outstanding insurance reports
- Review of aging (patient accounts & insurance claims)
- Forwarding of accounts to collection vehicle of your choice
We Typically Generate Monthly Reports On The Following:
- Monthly Status update between RDC &Provider
- Monthly Practice Analysis Summary
- Monthly Collection Analysis
- Monthly Tracking of doctor and hygiene productivity
- Provider Tracking
- Summary of Outstanding Claims
We are also available to help credential or re-credential any staff and help you get into new networks as they become available.